I lose my temper at the stupidest things…
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
I feel like I should share this.
I found an amazing Youtube Channel with incredible makeup tutorials for cosplayers, including specific makeup for lots of famous characters.
They include SNK
and many others
Plus some really cool generic makeup tips, very useful either you’re a cosplayer or not!
you’re 20 now, and i still see the light fade from your eyes when you talk about your interests for “too long,”
apologies littering every other sentence,
words trailing off a cliff you haven’t jumped from in 7 years.
i could listen to you forever, though i know speaking for more than 3 uninterrupted minutes makes you anxious.
all i want you to know is that you deserve to be heard
for 3 minutes
for 10 minutes
for 2 hours
there will be people who cannot handle your grace, your beauty, your wisdom, your heart;
mostly because they can’t handle their own.
If you ever think how white people act in horror movies is just a stereotype remember that my grandma used to work in an insane asylum and for fun during her downtime on the night shift she would wander around the abandoned tunnels under the asylum where 8 people had died
what the fuck your grandma is metal as fuck
Justice League: War’s Wonder Woman is awesome (minor spoilers):
- She doesn’t take shit from people who dislike how she dresses. She wears her outfit because she feels powerful and comfortable in it.
- She literally does not care about meeting with the president and doesn’t gush over Superman’s compliments, but she WILL care and gush and share ice cream with a little girl she just met.
- She straight up keeps killing shit while all the boys in the team are fighting amongst themselves. Ain’t nobody got time for bullshit and infighting.
- Greek mythology references are awesome.
- Everybody in the League tries to hit on her and she shades them all. Mostly because she’s disappointed that none of them can keep up with her.
- Not only is she able to keep up with the rest of the League, she’s considerably faster, smarter and more powerful than all the guys. She ends up leading them all into combat in the final battle. And she’s the only one to fight evenly with Darkseid, blinding him without assistance, whereas everybody else, including Superman, got curbstomped.
She is such a great superhero and role model and if you don’t love her you can get out.